Cathexis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the guild! Please introduce yourself ^__^

5 posters

Go down

Welcome to the guild!  Please introduce yourself  ^__^ Empty Welcome to the guild! Please introduce yourself ^__^

Post by Mimzy Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:13 pm

Welcome to the guild!  Please introduce yourself  ^__^ 87jlk6q

Hello there! Why don't you take a second or two and tell everyone a little about yourself. It's not mandatory or anything, just a way for all of us to get to know you.

Just follow the example guide below, and tell us who you are in game...you can add as much info as you would like. ^__^

Add as many as you want for different characters.

Trickster IGN: Cathexis
Type: Bunny
Level: Roughly lvl 30
When did you join eTO? I forget really
How did you find Cathexis? Mimzy made me join!
Additional Info:NONE
Mimzy
Mimzy
Admin

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Character sheet
Character Type: Power
HP:
Welcome to the guild!  Please introduce yourself  ^__^ Left_bar_bleue19000/19000Welcome to the guild!  Please introduce yourself  ^__^ Empty_bar_bleue  (19000/19000)
MP:
Welcome to the guild!  Please introduce yourself  ^__^ Left_bar_bleue4230/4230Welcome to the guild!  Please introduce yourself  ^__^ Empty_bar_bleue  (4230/4230)

http://www.hrgiger.com/

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the guild!  Please introduce yourself  ^__^ Empty Re: Welcome to the guild! Please introduce yourself ^__^

Post by Mimzy Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:15 pm

~RESERVED~
Mimzy
Mimzy
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
Welcome to the guild!  Please introduce yourself  ^__^ Left_bar_bleue19000/19000Welcome to the guild!  Please introduce yourself  ^__^ Empty_bar_bleue  (19000/19000)
MP:
Welcome to the guild!  Please introduce yourself  ^__^ Left_bar_bleue4230/4230Welcome to the guild!  Please introduce yourself  ^__^ Empty_bar_bleue  (4230/4230)

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the guild!  Please introduce yourself  ^__^ Empty Re: Welcome to the guild! Please introduce yourself ^__^

Post by Mimzy Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:17 pm

My MAIN Trickster IGN: Mimzy
Type: Boxer (Champion)
Level: Currently LvL 214

My 2nd Trickster IGN: Irae
Type: Entertainer
Level: Currently Lvl 137

When did you join eTO? I joined with my original account at the end of December 2006.
How did you find Cathexis? Well, I opened it. ^__^
Additional Info:I am married IRL to the love of my life, (Known on TO as Hwee-Young/Sang-joon). I went to art school because my spelling sucks horribly. XD I live in Pennsylvania (USA), and I am online too much! Anything else you will have to get to know me to find out.
Mimzy
Mimzy
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hwee-Young Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:19 pm

MAIN Trickster IGN: Hwee-Young
Type: Duke (3rd job Hybrid Raccoon)
Level: Around 18X-ish

Secondary Trickster IGN: Sang-Joon
Type: Bard (2nd job Sheep)
Level: Around 11X-something

When did you join eTO? ummm... dun remember. But I do remember I missed the closed-beta by a couple months. dammit.
How did you find Cathexis? Well, I helped start it with Mimzy. :XD
Additional Info:I am happily married to a wonderful woman (Mimzy)! Smile
- I am not Korean, despite the IGN's. :XD (you wouldn't believe how many times I've been asked that!) Since Trickster Online was originally created and started in Korea, I thought it would be fitting to use a Korean name for my characters.
I also went to Art School, and up until recently have been employed as a Graphic Designer and a professional Computer Geek.

I also sell orphans to the circus, but don't tell anyone. >.> <.<
Hwee-Young
Hwee-Young
Admin

Number of posts : 23

Character sheet
Character Type: Charm
HP:
Welcome to the guild!  Please introduce yourself  ^__^ Left_bar_bleue15022/15022Welcome to the guild!  Please introduce yourself  ^__^ Empty_bar_bleue  (15022/15022)
MP:
Welcome to the guild!  Please introduce yourself  ^__^ Left_bar_bleue2180/2180Welcome to the guild!  Please introduce yourself  ^__^ Empty_bar_bleue  (2180/2180)

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1khm0/trickster/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketho Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:05 pm

Trickster IGN: Ketho
Type: Dark Lord (Dragon)
Level: 19x/15x

Trickster IGN: Eldem
Type: Gladiator (Buffalo)
Level: 14x/13x

When did you join eTO? In March of 2007, probably around the 4th or 8th.
How did you find Cathexis? Mimzy told me about it after I came back from weeks of no net.
Additional Info: I think I'm the only one who's been in and out of the guild since it's birth. I have been getting back to leveling after 2-3 years, so don't be surprised with high level jumps. I do have a habit of training alone when I'm not questing. I had about ten characters, but I limited them down to seven plus two secret ones. Ketho and Eldem will be my main accounts with Insaner being my item holder, however I could be on my other ones (Yukibi, LazyGenius, Sietaniske, or Nereiki) if you wish to contact me. I do have those name reserved on the other world (except LazyGenius and one of my secret ones Evil or Very Mad ). However, I do not play on that world since all my stuff is on World One. I like to say Ketho and Eldem are brothers to those outside the guild, I managed to convince two people that way. I have a bunny and raccoon, but I only use them to reserve names.

Last edited by Ketho on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:15 pm; edited 5 times in total
Ketho
Ketho

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Character sheet
Character Type: Magic
HP:
Welcome to the guild!  Please introduce yourself  ^__^ Left_bar_bleue8344/8344Welcome to the guild!  Please introduce yourself  ^__^ Empty_bar_bleue  (8344/8344)
MP:
Welcome to the guild!  Please introduce yourself  ^__^ Left_bar_bleue11561/11561Welcome to the guild!  Please introduce yourself  ^__^ Empty_bar_bleue  (11561/11561)

Back to top Go down

Post by Meechii Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:30 pm

I should do this, shouldn't I...? it's been almost a year, too...

Trickster IGN: Meechii (OMGnowairly?)
Type: Kitty~! (specifically, a Primadonna in a pretty red dress. =3 yeah, tomboys can like pretty dresses too! >.>)
Level: currently at time of posting 162
When did you join eTO? mm...August? Of '09. Wanted to before then, but the old comp was...old. and dying.
How did you find Cathexis? Wellll...I wanted a guild when I got into TO. so when I finally was able to walk all the way to Mega, I looked though at the guild HQ. I saw some with really high lvl requirements...and then Cathexis caught my eyes. Crazy people and cookies. That was all I needed.
Additional Info: I'm a student, a spaz, and an aspiring Bio teacher. eventually. I'm constantly babysitting my little bro, who is alternately a great kid and a huge pain in my rear end. I don't curse and can be really modest, but other times, if you catch me in the right mood I can make some preeeeetty...mature jokes. If I'm left too long without food or sleep, I get silly. like, laugh at the word pudding silly. it's happened before.

I really like the color green, and blue. my fave animal is the gyrfalcon, I love sweet foods, and no matter what you say my dog was the best dog there will ever be on this planet. 'nuff said.
Meechii
Meechii

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2010-03-26

Character sheet
Character Type: Charm
HP:
Welcome to the guild!  Please introduce yourself  ^__^ Left_bar_bleue30465/30465Welcome to the guild!  Please introduce yourself  ^__^ Empty_bar_bleue  (30465/30465)
MP:
Welcome to the guild!  Please introduce yourself  ^__^ Left_bar_bleue6668/6668Welcome to the guild!  Please introduce yourself  ^__^ Empty_bar_bleue  (6668/6668)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tank0129 Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:06 pm

Ok so im the newest one around Razz im "tank"

Main: Tank0129
Type: Mage - Pure MA
Lvl: 5x

I joined like a week ago almost the same time ive been playing... nice to meet u all Ferret Bite Me XD
Im 19 and im from Colombia

Tank0129

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down