Cathexis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My animation project (not up yet) + 3rd?!?

2 posters

Go down

My animation project (not up yet) + 3rd?!? Empty My animation project (not up yet) + 3rd?!?

Post by Ketho Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:41 pm

Note: I'm still testing how long before my signal gives up (so it doesn't mean I'm permanently back yet.

This week, I'll be working on animating a robot I made for my Animation class. Last week, I had to create a robot (looks like a Megaman copycat with a chicken face) for last week's class. Of course I did it along with its version of a hadoken and the teacher said it's good so I can guarantee at least a C (see end Notes for his grading). So for this week, our class has the shoot a cannon at our robot and make it fall apart. If you know me, I like to take things a bit further (if I know how to do it) if I have the time. So for this project, I'm planning on making a similar robot slash through the first cannon, jump, and getting hit by a different cannon shot by another robot with a cannon rifle. If I do get it finished in time, I will try to post it up on this page so you can see it (it'll be a video). Here's hoping it'll work...

So, I got bored and looked through the member list and saw my name on the list with 61 posts. On the old forums, I was #1 on the posting until we came here and dropped to number 2. *shakes fist at Mimzy* I was bested by Mimzy. However... *enters movie mode* A new poster came to town after the "death" of Ketho. Her name... Meechii. She came, posted throughout the forums leaving many behind her. Ketho was partially resurrected... only to find out that in the post count, he is now... THIRD?!? *exits movie mode* How could you Meechii? T_T Now I have to try hard to not only beat you and Mimzy, but make sure each post isn't spam. This means war! *clears throat* That is all.

How my Animation teacher grades (he's also a gamer):
C = if the project meets the requirements
B = same as C, but makes people say "Wow"
A = something that looks like a professional did it
Ketho
Ketho

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Character sheet
Character Type: Magic
HP:
My animation project (not up yet) + 3rd?!? Left_bar_bleue8344/8344My animation project (not up yet) + 3rd?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (8344/8344)
MP:
My animation project (not up yet) + 3rd?!? Left_bar_bleue11561/11561My animation project (not up yet) + 3rd?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (11561/11561)

Back to top Go down

My animation project (not up yet) + 3rd?!? Empty Re: My animation project (not up yet) + 3rd?!?

Post by Meechii Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:13 pm

heh....apparently Keth doesn't know that Meechii can get SUPER COMPETITIVE WHEN IT COMES TO FORUM POSTING!! BWAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!
Meechii
Meechii

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2010-03-26

Character sheet
Character Type: Charm
HP:
My animation project (not up yet) + 3rd?!? Left_bar_bleue30465/30465My animation project (not up yet) + 3rd?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (30465/30465)
MP:
My animation project (not up yet) + 3rd?!? Left_bar_bleue6668/6668My animation project (not up yet) + 3rd?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (6668/6668)

Back to top Go down

My animation project (not up yet) + 3rd?!? Empty Re: My animation project (not up yet) + 3rd?!?

Post by Ketho Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:08 pm

I will beat you... somehow.
Ketho
Ketho

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Character sheet
Character Type: Magic
HP:
My animation project (not up yet) + 3rd?!? Left_bar_bleue8344/8344My animation project (not up yet) + 3rd?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (8344/8344)
MP:
My animation project (not up yet) + 3rd?!? Left_bar_bleue11561/11561My animation project (not up yet) + 3rd?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (11561/11561)

Back to top Go down

Post by Meechii Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:08 pm

lies. =3
Meechii
Meechii

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2010-03-26

Character sheet
Character Type: Charm
HP:
My animation project (not up yet) + 3rd?!? Left_bar_bleue30465/30465My animation project (not up yet) + 3rd?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (30465/30465)
MP:
My animation project (not up yet) + 3rd?!? Left_bar_bleue6668/6668My animation project (not up yet) + 3rd?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (6668/6668)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum