Cathexis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New (barely making it) update...

3 posters

Go down

New (barely making it) update... Empty New (barely making it) update...

Post by Ketho Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:03 am

Along with my laptop problem, my family is barely making it this month. Ever since my uncle came back to stay over this month, everything in the house (mainly food) has been stretched to the limit. My mother is happy that this is the last week of the month so she can finally get money to pay the bills and get food. I'm hoping I get some too so I can buy extra stuff so she doesn't have to waste all her own money on us. Also happening on this trouble month is that the season changing is affecting my body that I've been getting more nose bleeds and getting sick more, which sucks.

It's not all bad news, I just checked my email and saw that Phoenix answered my 1:1 and told me that the gift has been sent to Mimzy. So, Mimzy, you should probably check your gift page and if it's not there Phoenix said you have to talk to them. I hope you got it though. Another good news is that I saw the cord I needed on Amazon for about $4, so I should be good when I have the cash. It kind of sucks that my laptop has all my information and programs for school. It also has my charts for different video games, so I have nothing to do to pass the time or play any other games (I need my gamer fix: consist of 2 or more games a day unless on TO). As of now, I'm just passing time playing AQ Worlds and recently got to level 15 (would be higher, but I haven't played much over the last few days).

Well that's it for my update now, so I'll see you all later. Hopefully I'll be back on TO by next week, mainly before the invincibility/unique drops week if we meet the requirements. *needs TO fix* I hope I haven't missed it yet. Anyways, later all... *waves*
Ketho
Ketho

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Character sheet
Character Type: Magic
HP:
New (barely making it) update... Left_bar_bleue8344/8344New (barely making it) update... Empty_bar_bleue  (8344/8344)
MP:
New (barely making it) update... Left_bar_bleue11561/11561New (barely making it) update... Empty_bar_bleue  (11561/11561)

Back to top Go down

New (barely making it) update... Empty Re: New (barely making it) update...

Post by Meechii Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:38 pm

Dear Keth,

I hate you. Stop levelling.

jk ily and I can understand what it is like to be stretched to the limit food and money wise. =/ I've been swamped by work lately @_@ Haven't seen you on AQW when I have been briefly on, and I'm hoping when I go on TO tonight someone will be on to talk to...=/
Meechii
Meechii

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2010-03-26

Character sheet
Character Type: Charm
HP:
New (barely making it) update... Left_bar_bleue30465/30465New (barely making it) update... Empty_bar_bleue  (30465/30465)
MP:
New (barely making it) update... Left_bar_bleue6668/6668New (barely making it) update... Empty_bar_bleue  (6668/6668)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimzy Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:59 pm

I will check it when I get on later...if not, tomorrow. ^__^

I hope things clear up for you and your family too, Eld.

I will be on if not tonight, maybe tomorrow (see my Hiatus thread).
Mimzy
Mimzy
Admin

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Character sheet
Character Type: Power
HP:
New (barely making it) update... Left_bar_bleue19000/19000New (barely making it) update... Empty_bar_bleue  (19000/19000)
MP:
New (barely making it) update... Left_bar_bleue4230/4230New (barely making it) update... Empty_bar_bleue  (4230/4230)

http://www.hrgiger.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketho Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:20 am

@ Meechii: Hahaha, well that's what happens when I have nothing to do. I can't even do my school work because every thing can only be used on the laptop (desktop is still slow for those programs). Ha! Meechii said "ily" again. That's two times, almost in my grasp.

@ Mimzy: Hopefully you got it. And thanks, my sister actually got money yesterday and helped us out for the rest of the week which we just needed. So we're doing okay now. And I saw your hiatus thread and I hope I'll be able to see you when I return.

Yesterday, my sister did not only help with the food, but she actually bought the cord for me. She even spent a bit extra to get it sent to me by tomorrow to October 5th or 6th (1 to 3 business days). So, I should be back on by next week, if not then I'm probably making up all the work I'm behind in. By the way my hair is slowly turning into this ----> afro
Ketho
Ketho

Character sheet
HP:
New (barely making it) update... Left_bar_bleue8344/8344New (barely making it) update... Empty_bar_bleue  (8344/8344)
MP:
New (barely making it) update... Left_bar_bleue11561/11561New (barely making it) update... Empty_bar_bleue  (11561/11561)

Back to top Go down

Post by Meechii Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:17 am

I won't describe how my hair looks right now, I kinda just woke up not long ago. I have some chem hw to rip through today and then I gotta shower, but the 'net isn't as bad on the weekends, so I'm going on today, dammit!
Meechii
Meechii

Character sheet
HP:
New (barely making it) update... Left_bar_bleue30465/30465New (barely making it) update... Empty_bar_bleue  (30465/30465)
MP:
New (barely making it) update... Left_bar_bleue6668/6668New (barely making it) update... Empty_bar_bleue  (6668/6668)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimzy Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:35 pm

Eld...when are you planning on returning?

Tonight is maint, so I dunno if I will actually be around or not. I have been so tired, and we got stuff to do. So yeah.

But I will be on tomorrow.

And no, I did not get the gift. Y__Y Sorry.
Mimzy
Mimzy
Admin

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Character sheet
Character Type: Power
HP:
New (barely making it) update... Left_bar_bleue19000/19000New (barely making it) update... Empty_bar_bleue  (19000/19000)
MP:
New (barely making it) update... Left_bar_bleue4230/4230New (barely making it) update... Empty_bar_bleue  (4230/4230)

http://www.hrgiger.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketho Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:15 am

@ Mimzy: Aww! Then I'll find something else to give you then. How about a fused item? That's if I have something you don't have. Hahaha!

@ Meechii: I saw your level, it seems that getting to level 15 a while back ago got you to level to 29. So I guess I can't help you on any quest any more, unless you count my level as a motivator.
Ketho
Ketho

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Meechii Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:05 am

A ha ha, yeah, one weekend a while back I went on and decided to surpass Mike. I also have lv. 10 rank healer, to support friends in boss battles. =P and I can help you! (once I get back to that. @_@)
Meechii
Meechii

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketho Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:40 am

Cool, although I probably won't be able to play that game as well.

O.O I wonder if I can still "borrow" that one connection I had months ago. If so, I'll might be able to play still... sort of.
Ketho
Ketho

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Meechii Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:51 am

I hope so. But if you can't, it's understandable. ^^
Meechii
Meechii

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down