Cathexis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

irl gets in the way :I

2 posters

Go down

irl gets in the way :I Empty irl gets in the way :I

Post by Pecha Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:21 pm

this probably isn't news but i have many irl things to attend to now, so i won't be very active on trickster. it's been this way for a while, so it's probably not a surprise, haha... seems like every time i log on i get someone telling me "welcome to cathexis!!" because they've NEVER SEEN ME BEFORE. D: but it's life, i've got to deal with it, and i hope i'm still welcomed to cathexis every time i log on. Sweat 2 Heart

i'll try and be on this evening and tomorrow midday, i know i left you hanging with some junk there mim, i'm sorry. Chicken
edit: since gameguard keeps all my browsers from working again, i will be in the chat loafing, holler at me to get on if you come around.
Pecha
Pecha

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Character sheet
Character Type: Power
HP:
irl gets in the way :I Left_bar_bleue3725/3725irl gets in the way :I Empty_bar_bleue  (3725/3725)
MP:
irl gets in the way :I Left_bar_bleue1160/1160irl gets in the way :I Empty_bar_bleue  (1160/1160)

Back to top Go down

irl gets in the way :I Empty Re: irl gets in the way :I

Post by Meechii Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:15 am

I'll always recognize you probably D= and I know what you mean about GG (I think)...I end up having to restart my computer after I log into TO @_@ but I do it anyway! hope to see you soon!
Meechii
Meechii

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2010-03-26

Character sheet
Character Type: Charm
HP:
irl gets in the way :I Left_bar_bleue30465/30465irl gets in the way :I Empty_bar_bleue  (30465/30465)
MP:
irl gets in the way :I Left_bar_bleue6668/6668irl gets in the way :I Empty_bar_bleue  (6668/6668)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum