Cathexis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yet again...

2 posters

Go down

Yet again... Empty Yet again...

Post by Ketho Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:24 am

So my sister wasn't able to pay me back, so not only could I not sneak in one more chance at getting Ashley, I couldn't pay the bill in time. I've spent the last few days getting all the info I needed for the future so I won't be bored. I was hoping to spend my last day with every one, but the cable guy showed up and decided to fix up the phone (funny since we only get to use it for a day) after the wires were messed with when people moved downstairs. So I managed to wake up now before doomsday. I really hope you all are safe and have fun out there. And I bet Mimzy is going to love the new box pet they added. I guess I'll make a few more posts before I'll disappear.

Forgot to add:
I might have a chance to be on still if I can get a hold of the connection I used to use months ago. And to spend my non-TO time, I decided to try and finally finish the 90+ games I haven't completed yet. Hopefully I can finally get it close to zero.

And Mimzy, I will come back, that's a promise! Too bad I can't see the future. As for every one else, I hope to see you all in the guild when I'm back. Until then, later all...

Ferret Squee Ferret LOL Ferret Happy Dance <--- Love these ferrets.
Ketho
Ketho

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Character sheet
Character Type: Magic
HP:
Yet again... Left_bar_bleue8344/8344Yet again... Empty_bar_bleue  (8344/8344)
MP:
Yet again... Left_bar_bleue11561/11561Yet again... Empty_bar_bleue  (11561/11561)

Back to top Go down

Yet again... Empty Re: Yet again...

Post by Meechii Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:34 am

Oooooh, I love the new MyShop too. *_* wish I had cash to spend! xD (I don't even have enough Monopoly money, aka Boro Bucks, to get one from CVS. xD) But I got a new shirt this weekend instead. ^^; Ah well. I can't wait until you're back, Keth. I'll miss you!
Meechii
Meechii

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2010-03-26

Character sheet
Character Type: Charm
HP:
Yet again... Left_bar_bleue30465/30465Yet again... Empty_bar_bleue  (30465/30465)
MP:
Yet again... Left_bar_bleue6668/6668Yet again... Empty_bar_bleue  (6668/6668)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum