Cathexis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check this out....so cool!

3 posters

Go down

Check this out....so cool! Empty Check this out....so cool!

Post by Mimzy Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:48 pm

About a month ago Dave had come home with a phone one of the employees was trying to sell so I could try it...and I didn't like it. I forget what it was, but it was some sort of touch screen one. Needless to say I was still sticking to my "I want an iPhone guns"....lol Then the other night he came home and put this LG Android into my paws and asked me what I thought. I tried it out, thinking it was another employees phone...and said that I liked it. He went.."you do?"...I was like yeah...I do. And he went..."here" and put a box in my hand. It was his phone he had me play with. lol So I spent Wednesday night playing with my new toy. lol

Check this out...

One of his managers likes Dave so she told him about the before Black Friday sale...and the T-mobile rep was also there.

The deal was you bought the phone or phones for 98 cents each (the offer was like this to get people to buy the new phone by t-mobile), then you had to pay the activation fee, (Android activation is like $60 a phone)...and then get on a plan.

Well...Dave said he would have to wait until payday, because we couldn't even afford the $2 for both phones...and the manager said they would be off sale by then and would cost $40 each. So the rep who also likes Dave said...Ok, if you sign up for one of our plans, I will personally buy the phones for you AND wave the activation fee for you on both as well. So Dave signed up, not only got the phones for free he got 2 $100 walmart gift cards (A promotional gift from T-mobile)...FOR FREE.

LOL So basically Dave got payed $200 to get 2 phones and a plan. XD How awesome is that?! So now I have a phone again, no more emailing me to get hold of me. lol

Mimzy
Mimzy
Admin

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Character sheet
Character Type: Power
HP:
Check this out....so cool! Left_bar_bleue19000/19000Check this out....so cool! Empty_bar_bleue  (19000/19000)
MP:
Check this out....so cool! Left_bar_bleue4230/4230Check this out....so cool! Empty_bar_bleue  (4230/4230)

http://www.hrgiger.com/

Back to top Go down

Check this out....so cool! Empty Re: Check this out....so cool!

Post by Meechii Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:39 pm

OMG! That is so sweet! Grats to you and Dave, Mim! =D the Android phones do look cool, though I can't afford one right now. xD
Meechii
Meechii

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2010-03-26

Character sheet
Character Type: Charm
HP:
Check this out....so cool! Left_bar_bleue30465/30465Check this out....so cool! Empty_bar_bleue  (30465/30465)
MP:
Check this out....so cool! Left_bar_bleue6668/6668Check this out....so cool! Empty_bar_bleue  (6668/6668)

Back to top Go down

Post by TopherTemplar Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:41 pm

That there is pretty epic!!! I am so happy...good luck is good when it happens to good people! :-D
TopherTemplar
TopherTemplar

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Character sheet
Character Type: Charm
HP:
Check this out....so cool! Left_bar_bleue21895/21895Check this out....so cool! Empty_bar_bleue  (21895/21895)
MP:
Check this out....so cool! Left_bar_bleue2360/2360Check this out....so cool! Empty_bar_bleue  (2360/2360)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down