Cathexis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbies.... <3

3 posters

Go down

Newbies.... <3 Empty Newbies.... <3

Post by Mimzy Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:57 pm

Hello all...it's been a while. ^__^

We wound up going to Burtons total pet, I wanted to price new cages for the kids. The one lady (I forget her name) has known us forever...and she knew we had ferrets. So she told me she has 2 that were from another store that had gotten new babies in and so they sent them to her store (the 2 older ones). They had been together forever and really was hoping someone with knowledge would adopt them both at the same time.

So I said after getting a few things, show them to us. And we went to meet them. They were born Oct 9th....and have been in a store since 8 weeks old. Y__Y

So anyway I had one and Dave had one. I looked over to Dave and went..."You are in trouble" and Dave just went..."Yeah, I know". The one I was holding was all fat, fluffy and let me cuddle hiiiim. I asked the price for both. It was reasonable actually. Dave had given me $100 earlier in the day so I reached into my pocket and handed it to him and went...."There I payed for more than half". He didn't even groan...I guess cause he was in love too. LOL

So.... I named the one he was holding Boomerang...and Dave named the one I was holding Mr. Vanilla Bean, well he named him Vanilla Bean the "Mr." was added a bit later in the day. But for short we call them Boomer and either Bean or Mr. Bean.

Mr. Bean
Newbies.... <3 Bean2
(He was not impressed by the flash....doesn't he look happy? lol)
Newbies.... <3 Bean1
Newbies.... <3 Beansmarkings

Boomer
Newbies.... <3 Boomer1
Newbies.... <3 Boomer2
Newbies.... <3 Boomersmarkings
(Boomer has this dark capitol "T" going from his shoulder blades down....you can see it's length but not the top part.)

I wanna take really nice piccys of them...those were just "hold em still for a photo" piccy. lol

Both are profoundly deaf. Boomer already is responding very well to hand signals, and comes to me when I signal about 90% of the time. Bean doesn't yet keep an eye out for hand signals, but I think in time he will get it...for now he has come a handful of times when called. So to me...thats good...shows he can and will learn. ^__^

I groomed them earlier,,,,ferretone is pretty good stuff they decided. lol I did teeth n ears, not a single fussy moment from either of them.

Boomer is more outgoing than Bean and is less fearful of his new environment. I do think Bean will take a little longer to come out of his shell, but thats fine, I am patient.

Neither of them bite...but Boomer gives kisses. And while Bean does not do kisses really, he will let you cuddle him for a few. So yeah, they are both sweet hearts...and I am glad we got them.

I plan on getting them used to costumes too! They already dun mind the harness. ^__^

BTW....they make numbers 10 and 11. LOL
Mimzy
Mimzy
Admin

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Character sheet
Character Type: Power
HP:
Newbies.... <3 Left_bar_bleue19000/19000Newbies.... <3 Empty_bar_bleue  (19000/19000)
MP:
Newbies.... <3 Left_bar_bleue4230/4230Newbies.... <3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4230/4230)

http://www.hrgiger.com/

Back to top Go down

Newbies.... <3 Empty Re: Newbies.... <3

Post by Meechii Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:00 pm

They are adorable! I'd thought perhaps they were new ones when I checked the update last night!
Meechii
Meechii

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2010-03-26

Character sheet
Character Type: Charm
HP:
Newbies.... <3 Left_bar_bleue30465/30465Newbies.... <3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30465/30465)
MP:
Newbies.... <3 Left_bar_bleue6668/6668Newbies.... <3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6668/6668)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimzy Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:04 pm

Thank youuuu! I love em so much! Loads of fun. I missed having babies around. I even forgot some of the thing babies did/do. LOL
Mimzy
Mimzy
Admin

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Character sheet
Character Type: Power
HP:
Newbies.... <3 Left_bar_bleue19000/19000Newbies.... <3 Empty_bar_bleue  (19000/19000)
MP:
Newbies.... <3 Left_bar_bleue4230/4230Newbies.... <3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4230/4230)

http://www.hrgiger.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketho Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:35 pm

10 or 11? Shocked Wow!

You know, I was watching the PBS channel and then they started showing a ferret show documentary, and the first thing that came up was, "I wonder how Mimzy, Dave, and the kids are doing." That was last week too.
Ketho
Ketho

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Character sheet
Character Type: Magic
HP:
Newbies.... <3 Left_bar_bleue8344/8344Newbies.... <3 Empty_bar_bleue  (8344/8344)
MP:
Newbies.... <3 Left_bar_bleue11561/11561Newbies.... <3 Empty_bar_bleue  (11561/11561)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum