Cathexis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show Results...and Introducing...Jack In The Box!!!

Go down

Show Results...and Introducing...Jack In The Box!!! Empty Show Results...and Introducing...Jack In The Box!!!

Post by Mimzy Wed May 18, 2011 10:38 am

The show went really well! The babies were great, and everyone was soo well behaved!

Booda took first place in Albino/Dew ring, which to be honest many expected. LOL...
Show Results...and Introducing...Jack In The Box!!! Booda-6

Ozzy took 2nd place in the Blaze ring...
Show Results...and Introducing...Jack In The Box!!! Ozzy-3

Bean took 2nd in the Silver ring...
Show Results...and Introducing...Jack In The Box!!! Bean

Boomer took 3rd in the Silver ring...
Show Results...and Introducing...Jack In The Box!!! Boomer

I wish we had gotten more piccys of the games and such, however there just were not too many games this time. Not a lot of people really turned out, and some of the games were not complete so they had to cancel some of them. It wasn't until about half way that we started to get more people in also.

The September show/picnic is when we usually get more people...So I hope this September brings a bigger crowd. ^__^

I am so very proud of all my kids! And we plan on kickin ferret butt in September too! LOL

As you can see...the title also says, "Jack In The Box". I was going to completely rename him to a different name, but he knows his name, and comes to it. Sooo...I added to his name. So rather than just Jack, I added "In The Box" after he played a game in a box and had a BLAST doing so too. lol Then the lil nicknames began...Jackie, Jackster, Jackie Chan, Jack-man...you get the idea. XD So yeah, he will remain Jack...I just couldn't change it on him.

Show Results...and Introducing...Jack In The Box!!! MomholdingJack1

Show Results...and Introducing...Jack In The Box!!! MomholdingJack2

Show Results...and Introducing...Jack In The Box!!! Jackoncouch1

Show Results...and Introducing...Jack In The Box!!! Jackoncouch2

Show Results...and Introducing...Jack In The Box!!! Jackoncouch4

Show Results...and Introducing...Jack In The Box!!! Jackoncouch5

Show Results...and Introducing...Jack In The Box!!! Jack5

Jack is currently exploring his new home, and romping, running, dooking...and marking everything in his path! lol He is almost a year old, so he will be fixed within the next few months. But until then he is going to make sure everyone knows that he lives here. XD

Anyhow, expect more piccys...I kind of gave up trying to get more shots, he is just tooooo wild right now for a photo shoot. lol
Mimzy
Mimzy
Admin

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Character sheet
Character Type: Power
HP:
Show Results...and Introducing...Jack In The Box!!! Left_bar_bleue19000/19000Show Results...and Introducing...Jack In The Box!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (19000/19000)
MP:
Show Results...and Introducing...Jack In The Box!!! Left_bar_bleue4230/4230Show Results...and Introducing...Jack In The Box!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (4230/4230)

http://www.hrgiger.com/

Back to top Go down

Show Results...and Introducing...Jack In The Box!!! Empty Re: Show Results...and Introducing...Jack In The Box!!!

Post by Mimzy Wed May 18, 2011 10:40 am

This is how Jack came about....I mean how or why I got him. And yeah he makes number 12. Anyhow, below is a post I did to my ferret forum and journal on another site...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG!! I am about to explode with excitement!

I was supposed to be getting a pet rat for my B-day (in Sept)...but plans were made and changed soo fast. My ferret breeder friend is no longer going to breed, at least for a year or so until she gets medical issues under control.

So....she had a bunch of ferrets to rehome as where she is going she can only keep 1.

I was set...I mean I have 11...so I was not even thinking of volunteering for one of her ferrets (all breeder ferrets some currently breeding some retired).

She then emailed my other friend asking her if she wanted her newest breeding addition, Jack. Rhonda cannot take him, she has 8 and her hubby forbid her to get anymore since Rhonda puts herself through hell whenever something goes wrong. So Rhonda called me telling me I had to take him.

About an hour later Chris emailed me asking if I wanted Jack....maybe not even an hour later. Because she knew I loved him (he is not even a year old)...Originally before getting Boomer and Bean I told her I wanted one of Jacks babies as long as they looked like him (Black roan mitt)....well now she is not breeding him or anyone...and offered him to only Rhonda and myself.

So....I sent Dave a txt at work...and he called me. We talked....and if say I don't take Jack he will go back to SHD (Scarletts happy Dookers) And Scarlette will just breed him...where as if he came to us he would be a pet...a family member. And not just in a cage.

Dave said ok....and as soon as he said yes he said...You are now cut off..no more!

Soooooo....I am getting him on Sunday!! I am soo excited I am vibrating! I am renaming him though....from Jack to Mardi Gras' Fat Tuesday (if I have to use his breeders name he will be SHD Mardi Gras' Fat Tuesday), and calling him Tuesday. ^__^ I will enter him in the show if there is any room in the Mitt class. (This Sunday)

He is a whole male still so he will not be able to play with others just yet...but he is due to get neutered in a few months. After that we will see if he will get along with anyone. Hard to say really, but we'll deal with that when it happens. lol

Chris said she will give me all supplies, cage, litter pan, bottle bowl etc....so that is a big help too. I don't care what kind of cage as long as it works for him...I plan on upgrading cages eventually anyway.

I am so excited! We are getting a new family member! Expect piccys! lol

Speaking of piccys...here is what the new art piece looks like for Sundays show...

Show Results...and Introducing...Jack In The Box!!! Flowertrouble
"Flower Trouble"

It looks muuuch better in person...only so much I can do with my Canon and a piece of art on the wall. LOL I had to shoot it at a slight angle or the flash would have destroyed the shot.
Mimzy
Mimzy
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
Show Results...and Introducing...Jack In The Box!!! Left_bar_bleue19000/19000Show Results...and Introducing...Jack In The Box!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (19000/19000)
MP:
Show Results...and Introducing...Jack In The Box!!! Left_bar_bleue4230/4230Show Results...and Introducing...Jack In The Box!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (4230/4230)

Back to top Go down

Show Results...and Introducing...Jack In The Box!!! Empty Re: Show Results...and Introducing...Jack In The Box!!!

Post by Mimzy Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:31 pm

UPDATE: Jack was again renamed. The whole Jack in the Box thing was just not sticking, nor did I like it after a few days. Anyhow, I was on TO and Stalker jokingly said, "Captain Jack Sparrow"...and I laughed too...but that was it...that is what his name was changed to. Not only dose it fit, everyone loves it!

Also...I found out that his original whole name was, Revenge of Jack Daniels. Yuck. That almost makes me think that someone threw up after drinking too much Jack Daniels. Not a pleasant comparison.
Mimzy
Mimzy
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down