Cathexis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weather vs. Connection...

Go down

Weather vs. Connection... Empty Weather vs. Connection...

Post by Ketho Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:42 pm

That's the way things seem lately. Just so you know, for those who think I took another hiatus, I'm not gone. Ever since this month started, my connection has been acting goofy. It's gotten even worse in the last week when it kept dropping on me during my questing and bossing on TO. It's so bad that I can't watch a stream without lagging every twenty seconds or any Youtube videos with it taking forty seconds to load a fifteen second clip. I'm still trying to see what the problem is, but part of it could be my router. If this humidity goes down and storms don't interfere, I could get it to work quicker so I can come back sooner. Until then from my sweat soak chair, see you all later...
Ketho
Ketho

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Character sheet
Character Type: Magic
HP:
Weather vs. Connection... Left_bar_bleue8344/8344Weather vs. Connection... Empty_bar_bleue  (8344/8344)
MP:
Weather vs. Connection... Left_bar_bleue11561/11561Weather vs. Connection... Empty_bar_bleue  (11561/11561)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum